by lulumum

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Fit Review: Ravi Tee, and Coco Pique Wunder Unders

The Ravi Tee I ordered on Tuesday's upload just arrived and I really like it. I ordered my TTS 10 in the Hyper Stripe Medium Grey/Ghost and am really glad I did because although it is loose in the chest and upper body, it is long and fitted over the hips and snug over the arms. Overall I find the shape really flattering and great for wearing over leggings. Worth noting is that the bottom hem, although stitched, is raw and so as soon as you put it on it begins to roll. Its the same at the neckline but the sleeves are cuffed and nicely finished. The giant ipad pocket at the breast is quite large but it is off to the side and in this print it is barely noticeable. I'm liking that Lululemon has come back to making soft vitasea/pima cotton tees. For the past 2-3 years they had cheapened out by making yucky burnout material or polyester blended tees and I was really missing the old designs like the Freedom Batwing, Liberty and 5yr Pima's. I know cotton has been expensive but this is the type of product that is essential in the lineup year round. You can never have too many basic neutral cotton tees. 


My store got Coco Pique Wunder Unders and although I really wish they were roll down's I opted to return my roll down Black Grape WU's in favour of these. I do really love the black grape but I regretted not getting Coco Pique last year when they were in store so these one over. I may have considered getting both of the Black Grape came in crop version so that I could wear them to the gym. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig