by lulumum

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Find Your Centre Wrap, Rugged Blue Tonka Stripe Swiftly LS, Rugged Blue Tracker II Shorts

My ship notification finally came in for the Chilly Chill Vest I ordered last night, which is a relief since most sizes and colors are now sold out online. I was starting to worry that perhaps the vest sold out while I was having website issues. I later ordered the Bumble Berry Mesh Bang Buster (I noticed it later in the evening) and it still hasn't shipped. I love the mesh Bang Busters so much. I think I will return the Purple Fog 105F singlet. I like it a lot but I think I like the Inkwell 105 that the US got a bit more and I'm hoping it will come to Canadian stores soon. Purple Fog is just trickling in so I'm sure there will be other options for items in that color. 

Find Your Centre Wrap

Rugged Blue Tonka Stripe Swiftly LS, Rugged Blue/Inkwell Tracker II Shorts


Rugged Blue Swiftly layered under the Miss Misty Pullover

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig